Men's curiosity = progress of civilization

Stick around. Here it comes a misogynist post. Curiosity killed the cat, they say. But I also think it destroyed the woman and saved the human species. I'll explain myself: weomen are curious in the sense of details seeking, of looking for small details of day to day life. Whereas men are curious about the simple things you wouldn't always expect. Such as how big the Universe is, where does the itch go when you scratch it or what type of underwear do statues have....

That is why these pictures make me have an accomplice smile. The two guys want at any cost to know what is there beyond the obvious. Do you have any problem with that?

Now seriously. Did the woman invent going to space? The mobile phone? The laptop? Not really, I'd say.... It's the man that had to be curious in this regard. The woman was really good at the radioactivity stuff. You know the Marie Curie story. It's ok this too know, what can I say.... :)

Subscribe to RSS reader
Add Laughish Blog to Bookmarks


See also:
- Man's love life. Yhe three stages
- Wife's sweet revenge

0 comments:

Blogger Templates