My age on different planets

I am proud to announce that I'm 23 years old but 51 at the same time.... How is it possible? Well, it depends on who's asking. I'm younger for young ladies but older for older ones. To cut to the chase, there is this website that allows you to find out you age on different planets. According to their distance to the Sun, it takes them longer or less time to go around our big and shiny star. In other words one year is longer or shorter in different planets. This is why my age is different on different planets.... Check out your age on different planets HERE.



Subscribe to RSS reader
Add Laughish Blog to Bookmarks


Se also:
- David Copperfield's flying secret revealed - video
- Write your name in chinese letters
- Incredible!! They found water on Mars
.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates